Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
1. Why enter?
• Receive unprecedented exposure from JACKfm both online & on-air
• Improve employee morale and recognise and reward staff performance
• Be appreciated by your peers for your accomplishments.
• The Brick Awards is a highlight in the Oxfordshire Trade calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers from the industry
• The Brick Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work.
• Becoming a finalist raises awareness of the trade industry, your company and creates PR opportunities.
• It’s a cracking night out – have a bloody great party with your colleagues and peers
2. Are we able to nominate ourselves?
You are able to nominate your company, yourself or someone you know in all categories; please see the category criteria to confirm what is required.
3. How many categories can I nominate in?
As many as you feel are relevant – you may need to adapt your entry to be relevant against the different categories.
4. What if I can’t make the deadline?
Then you will unfortunately be unable to participate in this year’s awards, however, please contact us in the first instance. We can't promise anything.
5. How can I get tickets?
Tickets are £120 per person +VAT and include canapes, all drinks and a two course meal. To request tickets click here!
6. When do nominations close?
Nominations will close at 11:59pm on Sunday 5th May 2019
7. I am unsure I fit the criteria of a certain award?
If you are unsure at any stage, do not hesitate to contact us on the details below. We are more than happy to discuss the process with you.
If you have a question that hasn't been answered yet, please do get in contact with us. Call 01865 315 980 or email email@example.com.