Half Price Food & Drink at Sturdy's Castle
- Browse Vouchers
Grab £30 worth of food and drink at Sturdy's Castle for just £15!
Welcome to West Oxfordshire's original Jacket Spud Pub, still baking the finest potatoes this side of Peru. Ideally located between the West Oxfordshire villages of Tackley and Kidlington, at the gateway to the Cotswolds, which boast some of Britain's most picturesque countryside. Make sure your next Sunday drive is along the Banbury Road, to Sturdy's Castle for a traditional Sunday Lunch or join us weekly for two for one on selected lunch main courses - (available Monday to Saturday 11am - 3am).
The winter of our discontent is over, bring forth the spring time sun and Sturdy's Spring menu, brimming at the seams with tasty fayre of plentiful proportions. Enjoy a cask masque certified real ale or choose from our great selection of refreshing drinks. The beer garden is the perfect place to relax, whilst letting the kids play safely in the enclosed playground.
Give us a call to book your table, we look forward to seeing you and offering you some Sturdy's hospitality.
We are also minutes from Blenheim Palace, the ancestral home of Winston Churchill, in the town of Woodstock. We offer our guests comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation, with free WiFi across our site.
• Please call 01869 331 119 to make your booking.
• Voucher not valid to be used on Bank Holidays, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Good Friday, and on Sundays.
• Vouchers valid Monday - Saturday on both Lunch and Dinner.
• Valid for 90 days from date of the establishment re-opening.
• Limit 1 voucher per booking/transaction/table.
• Cannot be used against drinks only.
• No change given.
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
• Subject to availability.
• Please advise you have a voucher when booking, which must be done in advance of using your voucher.
• Redeemable to the value shown on the voucher for the offer as described online.
JACK 3 app
Fancy a break?
Don't worry about it, just pop the sign up and we'll look after things here.