Half Price Food at The Plough, Cornmarket
- Browse Vouchers
Grab £30 worth of food at The Plough at 38 on Cornmarket Street for just £15!
The Plough at 38 is a new restaurant and micro brewery within the heart of Oxford city centre. The Plough serves classic dishes with a twist, using locally produced and foraged ingredients. You'll be able to choose from dishes such as deep sea mussels, scallops and cod cheek and lamb noisette, slow cooked lamb breast, anchovy and prune.
If you're a desert person, they offer dishes such as Velencia Orange Tart with Fennel Ice Cream and crystallised Fennel seeds or Dark Chocolate Cremeux with Coffee bean, meringue, pink peppercorn and pecan nuts.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Valid for 90 days - Voucher not valid on Fathers day
- Voucher not valid from 6pm on both Friday and Saturday
- You must book ahead and mention you have a JACKShop voucher - TO BOOK CALL 01865 587 159
- Please take along your printed voucher
- Limit 1 voucher per booking/transaction/table.
- May buy multiple as gifts.
- No change given.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Subject to availability.
- Redeemable to the value shown on the voucher for the offer as described online.
JACK 3 app
Fancy a break?
Don't worry about it, just pop the sign up and we'll look after things here.